Thursday, December 29, 2011

Any ideas for hair styles?

I don't know how to do my hair. its medium size. I am having a dnace soon and I want cute and sexy but not too elegant. any ideas please help.Any ideas for hair styles?
Well, I have long, past-the-shoulder length of hair, and I love how it looks when its curled with a curling iron. Curls are very elegant and sexy and look good with any type of hair length or color. If you are not into curls, then try straightening it with a flat iron - the possibilities are endlessAny ideas for hair styles?
just shave it off. i think a bald chick is sexy and my opinion is all that matters.
shave it. SHAVE IT ALL OFF!





(that way you won't get hot while you dance)
This is very cute. You should try it. Let me know what you think.


1. Part your hair across toward the middle of your head. Let the bottom half hang.





2. For the top. Make a two inch part and comb it back and secure it with a decorative pin...not a rubberband. You dont want a pony, you want it to appear like a fan laid flat on your head.





3. For the sides, smooth them down and make both sides meet in the middle of your head. Secure the hair with a small clamp. Your hair should stick outside the clamp.


If you need more info or more help....e-mail your concern.
look at sources look at the third picture on the website

No comments:

Post a Comment