Thursday, December 29, 2011

I am a boy and suggest me trendy hair styles.?

Suggest me some cool lengthy hairstyles for me . I have quite medium to long hair and I want styles not related to straightening if possible suggest me sites for gents hair stylesI am a boy and suggest me trendy hair styles.?
i think u should consider to any hairstylist..according to ur body and face he would give u a perfect hairstyle. and another u can ask from any bhaiya-bro. okay, gudluck.I am a boy and suggest me trendy hair styles.?
Hi,





I am a hairstylist and can be of help; if you are in Mumbai. I can do a new hairstyle for you...something that suits your face well.





Please mail me on my address: pranavito@yahoo.co.in, with a pic if possible.





Cheers





Yuvi
Do your hair like Robert Pattinson.


http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2348/鈥?/a>


:)



I would cut short layers.
Try these

No comments:

Post a Comment