Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hair styles for men, please help me?

I have medium shoulder length black hair, and want to put it into a style. I looked across the internet and had no help there, so just wondering if anyone can give me some styles. I'm looking for a men's gothic style. No mohawks. Lol.Hair styles for men, please help me?
Try to get man bangs or something of that nature. It fits more with the gothic style. Your hair is black so it was meant to be!Hair styles for men, please help me?
I like buzz cuts. I think that you should figure out your face shape and what would look best.


You could also tell the hair stylist how long you want it and tell them what they think would look best and they would do it for you...


Or you can look at hair books at the hair place. :)


Answer mine?
  • concealer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment