Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can some one please give me hair styles my hair is curly?

my hair is extremely curly with large curls NOT small. its medium length its light brown please don't put straighten my hair because i barely can because its so curly . I will only straighten my bangs i don't care if its up or down just give me ideas thanks put a lot of ideas pleaseCan some one please give me hair styles my hair is curly?
http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlpix/in/a>



you can customize the search and you'll find many pictures!



Also, browsing the site you'll find a lot of information about how different products affect your hair. Glad your not going for straightening, the dead hair look is not as great as people say it is.Can some one please give me hair styles my hair is curly?
okay i have curly hair just like yours so all you do is this:

1. put your hair down (or get it a little wet, so you can work with it)

2. take your bangs and braid them

3. bobby pin it a couple times in the back makimg it look sorta like a half circle

4. take you extra hair and put a side bun on the side your braid is

5. or you could leave your hair down



its super fast and simple and it looks adorable
Braids, headband, bandanna, put it in a bun...have u tried to blow dry it straight and use a straightening lotion then a straightening iron? That pretty much does the trick.
Well, You could do half and half part with half in a scrunchy and the rest down...

No comments:

Post a Comment