Sunday, January 29, 2012

Do girls find buzzcuts more attractive on a guy than other hair styles?( girls answer only)?

I don't think it matters. I think it's up to the girls style to be honest. My boyfriend has had long hair and buzzed hair and I really liked both.Do girls find buzzcuts more attractive on a guy than other hair styles?( girls answer only)?
It really depends on the girl's taste, like whether they prefer long hair or short hair on guys. I like guys with short hair, long hair on guys are just gross (they make guys look like girls) buzzcuts are cute but I don't think girls find buzzcuts more attractive than everyother styles.Do girls find buzzcuts more attractive on a guy than other hair styles?( girls answer only)?
Personally, I don't and I doubt most girls do. How attractive a hairstyle is on a guy somewhat depends on how it suits him. Out of all the guys I know, only two of them look good with a buzzcut.
noo. a nice hair STYLE on a guy is great. buzz cuts make ya feel like your dating a baby, or an alien. iduno , i find it less attractive .



greasy hair is a

n o .



hope i help pal :)
Some girls do not care, but they have their preferences.

Like I prefer the scene/emo cut on guys :P

buzz cuts,,, eh no.
NOPE





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
Sum girls loooooovvvee to mess wit a guys long hair!!! NO GREASY HAIR under any circumstances.....
i don't really care personally

if your cute your cute

if your ugly your ugly

hair will not change that

hope this helps

x
as long as it looks good on you and you look cute then every girl will find you attractive
I love them but it depends on the guy. If you have a nice face it will work
No.
I'm not a big fan. I like the hair long enough to grab.
YES

No comments:

Post a Comment