Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I am bored of wearing pony tails any ideas on hair styles ?

get some layers but keep it long that way you can wear it any way you want..... I did it!!I am bored of wearing pony tails any ideas on hair styles ?
try sraitining it


or get braids!I am bored of wearing pony tails any ideas on hair styles ?
I can't stand to have my hair in my face and when I get sick of pony tails, I get lots of cute headbands in all different colors and styles. Some thick ones, some skinny ones, some elastic ones...it changes it up and still keeps my hair back.
How about the 1/2 pony tail. That breaks it up somewhat and looks great
Pig Tails... You can't go wrong with pigtails.
if you have long hair and you want to keep it out of your face try french braiding it ..or french braiding pigtails...if you wanna keep it down you should try getting some layers in your hair..it will make your hair look fuller and give it more body

No comments:

Post a Comment