Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm Having my sweet 16 in January and I wanted to know if anyone knows any good hair styles.?

I have an ovel shaped face, long side bangs medium length curly hair with long layers, any suggestions i have no idea how i want to do my hair for it.I'm Having my sweet 16 in January and I wanted to know if anyone knows any good hair styles.?
I have side bangs too and for junior prom I wore it down and totally regretted it cause it fell flat and i couldnt stand it so for senior from i wore it up it was like this crazy knotted twisty messy bun thing in the back that the hairdresser did an awesome job with and the top had a little height like a tiny poof and i wore my bangs just to the side like normal i love itI'm Having my sweet 16 in January and I wanted to know if anyone knows any good hair styles.?
try really pretty waves. straighten your hair, and then wrap 2 inch sections around a closed barrel, starting at the roots and wrapping the rest of the section around. hold for 30-45 seconds. when you have finished all thesections, run your fingers through your hair
You might want to check yourself out in the ';virtual model'; and see how you'd look in different ensembles as well as look at virtual hairstyles, ma'am.



Please use these links to use them, ma'am.



http://myvirtualmodel.com/en/index.htm../a>

http://hairstyles.virtual-hairstyles.com/a>

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/morefun//a>



I'm sure you'll enjoy these great sites, ma'am.



Have a nice day.
go to either Makeoversolutions.com, Gurl.com (go to selectors and then the hairstyle selector)

No comments:

Post a Comment