Sunday, January 29, 2012

Whats some really good hair styles for layerd hair?

if your hair is short and layered-

spike it out. or just mess it up.



if it's long and layered-

tease it.Whats some really good hair styles for layerd hair?
Hey,

I do low bunches with the top of my hair backcombed to add spikeyness and volume, the hair in the bunches doesnt need backcombing cause they layers made it stick out nicley already =).



Or..



I'll just backcomb the top of my hair again, leaving my fringe and bangs out, and put my hair into a low side ponytail.



Or...



More backcombing!! and spray your hair with spray to make it stay - I back comb my hair so it makes it look spikey cause thats how i like it, even though I have longish hair.

You could also use hair styling wax to enhance your layers and then just leave it down if you dont like the idea of backcombing/teasing your hair.xWhats some really good hair styles for layerd hair?
This site has a lot of cute layered hairstyles for some ideas: http://www.perfectkarmabeauty.com/hairst/a>



You could try curling it or straightening it with a round brush. That always looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment