Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need cute hair styles i could wear to school? Up-dos preferred.?

Ok well i have medium length, blonde straight hair with side bangs and lots of layers. I need some cute up-dos that are similar to a high ponytail but just more flirty and fun. Pictures and steps on how to do them would be great! Thanks!I need cute hair styles i could wear to school? Up-dos preferred.?
http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu/a>I need cute hair styles i could wear to school? Up-dos preferred.?
i have the same hair as you and i want some ideas to but the way i wear it most is get your side bangs and pull them to the top of your head and twist the ends together and push up to make apuff but only a little puff and it will lok ssoooo cute
I am answering becasue i have the same hair as you, and hoped i could get some answers too, if its not a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment