Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need cute hair styles for school?

Easy Instructions please.

Videos I love and are much more easier.

Please LIst down what I would need.

Thanks.

Of coruse bes answer gets 10 pointsI need cute hair styles for school?
I love this website:



http://beinggirl.com/en_US/pages/funzone/a>



The link above has four great hairstyles for school that you'll LOVE. Check it out!I need cute hair styles for school?
wear doggie ears. they are really cute.
i luv ribbon just to tie in my hair! go to joanns and pick just about any color u want...i just did. VERY CUTE styles. a yard is all u need to measure it around your head, and enough to tie a bow in a pony tail. its only like 99 cents a yard
this is a really cool site.



http://www.2hairstyles.com/
u can get micro the long one or u can get tracks
well it really depends how long your hair is and what kind of texture it has. I have long and curly hair. It frizzes easily so I have to straighten it often to imitate the style I would like. What I did was go through pictures of celebrities whose hairstyles are appealing. I garnered a few pictures and showed them to the hairstylist who then cut it that style. If you want instructions or videos, the best place would be looking it up in Google or going to the library or YouTube for hairstyles to get free videos. I went to www.coolbuddy.com and went through different celebrity hairstyles.
you can cut your hair hair till your shoulders, die it in dark brown and put 2 plaits, a pony or leave it lose

No comments:

Post a Comment