Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where is a good place to find wedding hair styles?

Im not quite shure if i want it up or down yet Please help i have 2 weeks until my pre hair appointmentWhere is a good place to find wedding hair styles?
I found the one I've been wanting on www.theknot.com. They have hundreds of photos.Where is a good place to find wedding hair styles?
First, decide on how your hair looks good normally. Tell your hairdresser this and have here make it a little bit better than you normally wear it. You want to feel comfortable and still look like you, just better! I have found when I go all out for a totally different style, I just end up washing it and redoing it myself. STick with what you know looks good, despite all the trends.
the first poster is right, theknot.com is a great site.





also just check the web, try to type in your hair length and type to get specific results.

No comments:

Post a Comment