Sunday, January 29, 2012

Do you know any good hair styles?

i need some good hair styles for school and just because i need some new things to do with my hair. (ex. pts for pics! :]) thanks in advance!



p.s. my hair is about 3/4/5 inches longer then my shoulders.Do you know any good hair styles?
1st of all when you get a hair style it should be a hair style you like not just because others like it.

2nd if you don't like this hair style then it's o.k but find one that you like.



http://www.mysedu.com/images/sedu-hair-styles-3_jpg.jpg



you can change the hair color if you want or you don't even need this hair style.Do you know any good hair styles?
Well, if you are willing to go short...I have mine cut shorter %26amp; stacked in the back and longer in the front. I get compliments on it daily and have friends that have went to my hairdresser and asked for it. I added a pic of Victoria Beckhams hair. You of course could get this style done with longer hair too. Good Luck!

http://theglamourouslife.com/wp-content//a>

No comments:

Post a Comment