Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hair styles for school?

I shall be joining a totally new school from the 19th of this month.


Please suggest suitable hairstyles (preferably ';ponytail-like'; ones) that will help create a good impression of myself.





I have waist length hair,dark brown in color and pretty thick.





Any other tips required 2 be known before joining new school are welcome.Hair styles for school?
How about you just wear your hair up in a high pony tail, but dress it up using ribbons and such instead of a simple bobble. You can get loads of different styles. I change my ribbon every day along with my clips, and although I have the same style, I always get compliments on it.





Makes you look subtly unique too.Hair styles for school?
trust me.. hairstyles cn b a big prob.. if u dnt have a gud 1.. 1 cn luk reli verry bad.. az u have brown hair.. i think its fab!! as they are thick.. its better n as its waistlenght--- daz awesome... u noe wat .. go get a razor cut with layers.. if u have an oval , round, or square shape n get a step cute if it is heart shaped!!! tie them up .. a full pony with two rubberbands.. like az ur hair r brown with orange n white.. js make 1 pony... n trust me u'll b awarded d bst hairstyle of d yr... lol





ol d bst





t.c
I think a simple pony tail works all the time, especially if you have long and thick her, that way it won't get in your way and people still will see how long and nice your hair is.
I suggest wearing brown shirts, arm bands, and a slick comb over. Dye your hair black, and speak only german.

No comments:

Post a Comment