Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hair styles and things i can put in my hair?

hey i have curly hair...a side part...no bangs or layers



what r some easy hair styles i can do or little head bands i could buy cheep and put in my hair.(clips or anything)



pictures would b great as well as detailed instructions:)

thanksHair styles and things i can put in my hair?
You could use topsy tail. You'll be able to do a few different hairstyles with it. If you have an ebay account I know a good shop. The topsytail thingy comes with instruction too. I put the link below for you. Or else you might be able to find it at hair styling shop, not quite sure.Hair styles and things i can put in my hair?
get the front part of your hair - the part that would normally be a fringe and pull it straight back so it goes into one of those poofy things. they can look cool with curly hair. use really bright clips to make it more interesting

i hope i was some help!!!!
do this http://www.peinadosvirtuales.com/how_to_/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment