Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Easy hair styles for long hair, mostly down?

I have long (few inches past my shoulders), mid brown hair, quite thin. I'm not too great at hair, so I'm looking for an easy hair style I can do, but I need some hair down coz I look really bad if I don't... dunno why. My hair isn't layered or anything, it's all the same length, and I don't have a fringe or anything like that.


Thanks :DEasy hair styles for long hair, mostly down?
I agree with the first answer. Bunches, plaits and so on can look really cute on mid-length hair.


Try things like side ponytails, too.


Make sure, when you tye your hair, that's it's kind of messy and not really tight, because that's often a very common look and you want something cute and different.


I know you don't like wearing your hair up, but if you tyed it into a ponytail with two strands of hair hanging down at the front, then curl them, it looks really nice.





Also, go onto youtube and type in ';reiberry'; when you have a little extra time. Ignore all of the videos that aren't by the girl called like.. oreiberryo ? Yeah, when you find her username, click it and watch her videos. I'm not advertising her or anything, but she's really good with hairstyles xDEasy hair styles for long hair, mostly down?
i have really long hair (just above the bum) and when i only have a few minutes in the morning, i just grap a section (as if im going to do half up, half down) and then braid it. sometimes i finish it with a plait to the end or just put a bobble in like a pony tail





also


you could take two sections of hair (one on either side, like above the ear) and just pull it back and clip it there


this can be done with one side too


:)





i cant really think of any more on the spot lol





just experiment though


=)


xx
Curl it. Plait it. Bunchies? I love when you put a thin strip of hair from each side and tie it at the back! I also like twisty ponytails.
curl it


plat it (in two plats)


crimpin


curlin to make ringlets


pony tail


pigtails


quiff at the front


putting just a clip at the side (like a bow clip or a bow or something)


headbands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment