Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Do you remember the 90s hair styles?

the rat tail... i had one!Do you remember the 90s hair styles?
HAHA, sometimes I still see kids with rat's tails it's so unreal. This kid in my elementary school had a rats tail that was a longass ringlet, it was so effed up.





I also sometimes see little WEIRDass kids that have mullets with rat's tails, I just stare at them in disbelief.





My brother had the definition of a bowl cut for like 7 years. :)Do you remember the 90s hair styles?
I think we need photographic evidence of this. Hey, at least it wasn't a mullet, right? ;)





My sister sported that weird puff ball on top of her head.
Yeah... -THOSE were the Days... ( NOT !) :)
How can you not?! I had a classy bowl cut, as a third grade girl. This was all the rage. My parents drew the line at having lines shaved into the sides of my head.
Yes ! this it bring back great memories.
i hated them

No comments:

Post a Comment