Tuesday, February 14, 2012

As woman grow a little older they think they should have shorter hair styles Why ?

my wife has mid lengh hair and looks great i think we are 45 , I used to have very long hair but now its very short :(As woman grow a little older they think they should have shorter hair styles Why ?
maybe becuase we look like witches!!! no offense intended just the way i see it. Im only 34 and felt compelled to have my hair short and im a long haired girl at heart!!! x xAs woman grow a little older they think they should have shorter hair styles Why ?
I know my mom is in her 60s and for as long as I can remember she has kept her hair short for a number of reasons, 1. she had me when she was older and I guess didn't want me to play with it, 2. she has grand children and again doesn't want them to pull on it, 3. it is thinning and the longer it is the thinner it looks. And 4. long hair takes too much time to mess with.
I am still pondering this one...I am 37 and have no plans of ever cutting mine short.
i agree with summerbabae
From a man's perspective.. I'd like to encouraget the long hair. My wife's letting hers grow out finally.. and it looks great! I think the key is to keep it looking healthy and well styled (ends trimmed at least).
to show off their necks and it makes them look slimer
I believe that the older you get the less time you want to spend fixing your hair. Longer hair tends to take a lot of time to fix. I have always been told it is based on convenience.
well shorter hair makes some pople look slimer so basicly she thinks shes fat
  • cream song
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment