Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wouldnt you like it if they came up with differnt hair styles for avatars?

My hair almost reaches my bottom and is naturally curly. dont you wish they had more choicesWouldnt you like it if they came up with differnt hair styles for avatars?
I do! The more selections the better! A friend of mine who is expecting mentioned how great it would be to have pregnant Avatars too. And what about Bald women who are going through Chemo...For Cancer Awareness! And what about Avatar tattoos too!Wouldnt you like it if they came up with differnt hair styles for avatars?
they should update the options more often
I'd like it if they added options for facial hair.
I couldn't care less. Why don't you get a real picture of yourself??
yea cause they got wack hair styles
They are kind of limited in their selections... but i guess its probably because, sooo many people have sooo many different hair styles, it would be impossible to have enough selections to really cover what style everyone actually has. same with facial structure, hair color, all that. so you could just go with whatever is closest, or upload an actual picture of yourself if you want people to see the real you.
yeas i wish they had mor estuff for the avatar
Yes , It would show more of the avatars personalities .
Absolutely. I personally wonder where they get the hairstyles and other options. Most of all, though, I think they should have a link to your address book on the send a postcard page. I can't remember everyone's email addresses-- there's too much crammed in my head already!
yours looks a bit like a mullet
no not really why, every time i check i see something new or different, just check every once in a while, and you might see your dream hair style......
Yes, I do. I have long, straight, thin-ish, hair and my avatat looks like a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment