Sunday, February 12, 2012

Back to school hair styles?

I have thick, curly/wavy shoulder length golden brown hair. I need help with some styles for back to school. Oh and no hair straightening suggestions LOL I already do that once in awhile but I need to stop cause I went through this phase of straightening it alot and I do not want to damage my hair anymore. So what hair styles can I do with wearing my hair natural?? What are good products to use??








I know this isn't the hair section but you people in this section are so much more helpful :)








Thanks :)Back to school hair styles?
do that little ';bump'; thing.


take a little bit of your hair at the top, and pull it back, twist it once or twice, then secure it with a couple bobby pins. it's really cute and simple (:Back to school hair styles?
leaving it natural :)


scrunching it. . . ?

No comments:

Post a Comment