Friday, February 10, 2012

Guys, what are some clothing colors, clothing styles, hair styles, make up, etc. you like on a girl.?

Hair styles or ways to wear hair (headband, ponytail, etc.), makeup, clothing colors, clothing styles, etc. Thanks!! =DGuys, what are some clothing colors, clothing styles, hair styles, make up, etc. you like on a girl.?
Honestly (and I'm a really special kinda guy) I don't care as long as I like the girl. I'd prefer little make-up, not slutyy/trashy clothing... hair... I love brown and black hair, and as far as styles go, again it's what she wants! I'm not the kinda guy who picks a girl on looks and I don't need specifics.


As long as she's great that's fine.





--BrianGuys, what are some clothing colors, clothing styles, hair styles, make up, etc. you like on a girl.?
well maybe just leave your hair down and makeup doesn't really matter only if you need it for something clothing just pants jeans and regular t-shirt
WOAH, thats extremely specific, i don't think guys pay THAT much attention.
ponytail, the color dont matter as long as they are cute

No comments:

Post a Comment