Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What hair styles do you find attractive?

Boyy: Curly. [[skater boy style]]



Ahh...

That makes me weak in the knees.What hair styles do you find attractive?
same as my aviatarWhat hair styles do you find attractive?
long and straight always looks good on any girl
Long and wavy, like Jennifer Love Hewiit.... mmmmmm....
non..sigh am so bad today
http://www.youngactressreviews.org/revie/a>



and the main girl(with the short hair and leather jacket) in this video's style and hair



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-mxBDuRa/a>
washed-- then they r all good-
Something wild. Like a tall purple mohawk. Ok maybe not that wild... But something that shows theyre not boring. That they have some since of adventure. Something that shows they're unique. Something that show's they're not afraid to be different.
Mine!!!!

Yipppieeee!!Yaaaay!!Yahooooo!!

WoooooWhooooo!!!!
short and clean cut looking
BIG bouncy curls on shorter hair (like shoulder length) SO cute! weeeeeeeell that's my hairstyle.
For me it depends on the face shape.. I've always thought rounder faces looked good with shorter hair and longer faces with longer hair. Just my opinion though. Also, I love curls better.. or the natural wavy look.
neat and clean
I'm not really into fancy hairstyles for women. I find it most attractive when a woman lets her hair down.
If you're talking about a woman's hair....... I like clean, good smelling, soft hair. I like to run my hands all through it....... cut really doesn't matter as long as I have something to hold on to...... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment