Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What hair styles could i do for school?

i have long thin dark hair but i always wear the same style i am just bored and want something new any ideas??What hair styles could i do for school?
spiral curls


straightened


messy bun


braided headband


funky ponytails


faux hawk


waves


fishtail braids


french braids





which ever you like.


Hope i helped :DWhat hair styles could i do for school?
I was the same way. All of my life, I had long brown hair with no bangs. This past year I dyed my hair bleach blonde, and cut it like Alice Cullen (I didn't intend it to be like her. I wanted it like Rachel Leigh Cook in Josie and the Pussycats but she had the same style) Everybody loves it, because I have a small head and it makes me look like a pixy. At this site, you can upload a picture of yourself for free, and test various hairstyles! That's how I decided on what I wanted. But with short hair you have to style it everyday or it won't look very good, but half the time I don't even style my hair.
wavy,\ straight.,\ curly,\ sometimes you could wear low pig tails\, a high pony tail,\ or a low one, \a high bun,\ or a low one,\ you could wear some up and some down\, you could wear your bangs in a poof on top of your head and the rest down.. \you could do a lot.. just play with your hair and have fun:)
well if you have a strightner,curling iorn or both u can do a lot with your hair with thoes.


but if u don't u can


-scrunch it (with gel or moouse)


-pony tail


-half up/half down


-poof


strighten it.(with a blowdryer,curler or strightner)


-curl it(wiht a strightner or curler)


-buns


-tease it


-braid it


and u can use colorful hairties,clips,headbands etc.


hope I helpd atleast a little
if you have bangs, sometimes have them down and sometimes put them up.


curl your hair sometimes.


side pony tails are reallllly pretty, especially for long hair.


w/ the side pony you can add a flower to it.


GOOD LUCK!
Well one thing that you can do is maybe


get some color in yur hair.......you can also cut it or maybe grow it out long!
a good hairstyle to start out with is a semi long bob style with side bangs...it works wonders and the guys really go for it..and as it grows you can try new styles.....hope i helped
get layers and side bangs, you'll look great
Here we go AGAIN !





School is for education. It is NOT a fashion show !

No comments:

Post a Comment