Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What hair styles?? so bored of my hair?

ok lets see my hair is mediu lenth its brownish/ blackish i usually just throw some mousse on it but im tired of that its so boring please if possible show me some pics or websites thanks for all of the help peeps!!:]]What hair styles?? so bored of my hair?
Have you ever tried it up? A side pony tail or high normal pony tail would be cool. You could straighten or make it really curly or wavy. Try anything new and different all the time to keep from being bored.

Also, PLZ HELP ME WITH MY QUESTION I HAVE NO ANSWERS SO FAR I REALLY NEED HELP THX:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>

What hair styles?? so bored of my hair?
This depends on how much patience you have when it comes to doing your hair, if you are only putting mouse in it right now, a shorter hairstyle would require minimum amount of care and styling and would still be different. I would need more info to help you out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment