Sunday, February 12, 2012

Guys--what's your preference for hair styles/colors?

Like what color/cut do you personally prefer on a girl, and what length? Bangs or no bangs, etc?Guys--what's your preference for hair styles/colors?
This question will get such a broad range of answers. It's like asking what all the guys favourite food are.





Men are not ingrained from birth, nor are our genes coded for us to ALL like one hair type or style over another.





The key is to make yourself happy and that confidence will show. Don't be all concerned about living up to someone's expectations. You need to live your life for you.Guys--what's your preference for hair styles/colors?
I like blond hair that isn't all kinked up like in a permanent. The page boy style cut can be great, but wearing it long and straight can be just as hot. (I don't care if the hair is bleached or natural, in my opinion bleaching your hair is no different then the many things a woman does to make herself pretty.)





The style can vary by the attitude you want to project. Hillary Clinton, and Martha Stewart seem to like short hair so they will look more professional. Glamorous movie stars and models like longer hair, but Meg Ryan likes the short and sassy look.
I love a long haired woman. blonde brunett ginger its all good as long as your beautiful and you take care of yourself than guys will noticE.
On African girls, my favorite is shoulder length hair, dark, sweeping back on one side, covering an eye is cute. On Caucasian girls, the darker the better - Katherine McPhee is the best example I can give.
I am a girl (obviously) but I was talking to a guy friend and he loves brunette hair that's long and curly and shiny.
As long as they have hair, I don't care

No comments:

Post a Comment