Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hair styles for the jeans and t-shirts girl?

since i wear jeans and t-shirts everyday i need a nice hair style to go with it. i'm a african american woman.Hair styles for the jeans and t-shirts girl?
You should deff` wear your hair down since jeans%26amp;t-shirt is so plain looking!





Maybe waves,or not to many curls..


Or a BiG curly ponytail.Hair styles for the jeans and t-shirts girl?
down and straightened?


or up in a high pony tail?


it doesn't really matter, becuase a jeans and tee can go with anything ..
a ponytail
roller set it or wear it in a bob cut or waterfalls or flat wrap i choose flat wraps myself easy to mg.
hey ma let me tell u 4 me i like it simple. ma sister got dat very curly hair n i like it but den she straightens it n realy straight hair 2 me looks dead, no character. short n curly is always da sexy 1..trus me ;)
short and sassy
  • cream song
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment