Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm going to a casual dance with my crush what hair styles?

I'm going to a casual dance with my crush what hair styles? But I want perfect hair. Like really soft and down





%26lt;a href=';http://s244.photobucket.com/albums… target=';_blank';%26gt;%26lt;img src=';http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/… border=';0'; alt=';Photobucket';%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;








thats me and my hair and no web sites pleaseI'm going to a casual dance with my crush what hair styles?
maybe straighten it and leave it down


i know guys like your hair down better than they do up (personal experience) so wear it downI'm going to a casual dance with my crush what hair styles?
Soft locks with your hair down. Want to spice it up a bit. Go get some highlights like a caramel color. Go get it done the same day as the dance and they can style your hair for you. It don't cost any extra because your not getting like an up-do just ask them to do soft locks when they are done with the highlights.
take a small chunk of hair where you would have bangs and clip it back (you know that look) and curl the est of you hair with a big curling iron or just clip you hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment